Welcome to Year 3.
Your teachers are: Mrs Cushing, Mrs Eaton and Miss Hughes.
Please visit their individual pages for more information on school life. This page will have year group events, dates and pictures on.
Please do not hesitate to contact your child's teacher for any further information.
Please ensure that all of your children’s clothes are clearly labelled with their names, this enables lost items to be returned to their owners! Children must wear black shoes- not trainers.
We ask that your child brings their PE kit in on a Monday morning and leaves it in school over the half term, so that it is available to them every day of the week. Please ensure that all PE kit is clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Their PE kit should consist of:
- Red polo shirt
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms
- Black plimsolls for indoor use and trainers for outdoor use
- A jumper for the cooler seasons
- Please ensure that your child reads 4 times a week- each class receives a reward if 100% of the class read . Year 3 are ready to win!
- Keep an eye out here for questions to ask your children whilst they are reading.
Please inform your child’s teacher immediately if they have any medical conditions/requirements. Please speak to the office is medication is required within the school day.
All children with asthma should have a spare inhaler at school available to them at all times, which must be labelled with their name.
- If your child is unable to come to school for any reason, please call the school (01502) 565757 to let us know as soon as possible (before 9:00am) so that we can mark their absence correctly in the register
- If your child is absent for a longer period of time, your teacher will be happy to provide some work for them to do at home if you wish. Please contact your teacher if this is required
We're looking forward to a great year!
- You can contact the teacher by writing in their reading record book. Alternatively if you wish to have a meeting with your teacher, please make an appointment with them either through the school office or liaising with the teacher directly.
- Please let your class teacher know if your child is being picked up by an additional adult other than yourself. We will not allow a child to go home with an unfamiliar adult that has not been designated.
- Please inform us if you have a change of address/contact number.
- If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Phase Leader-Miss Spry- either by making an appointment directly, or through contacting the school office.
Year 3 team