1. On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 8:49 p.m, Olly Mcdonald, a pupil from Lowestoft wrote:
Thanks to the teachers in year 6 of helping me in my SATS and also throughout the year! 😃
2. On Wednesday, April 01, 2015 at 8:21 p.m, Lauren Thornton, a pupil from Lowestoft wrote:
Hope everyone has a great holiday
3. On Friday, February 06, 2015 at 7:48 p.m, Jessica pritchard, a pupil from england wrote:
Big thanks to all my favourite teachers Mrs Eaton,Mr Draper, Mrs Woolner ,Mrs Johnson and Miss Henry but sadly Mrs Johnson left.
4. On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 4:53 p.m, jessica howard, a pupil from lowestoft wrote:
I love my new teacher Mr Norris! He is the funniest and greatest teacher
my favourite teachers are Mr Norris, Mrs Johnson and Mr Fayleparr.
5. On Friday, October 03, 2014 at 9:40 p.m, amy royal avenue, a past pupil from scotland wrote:
thanks for teaching me sience ive now moved to scotland
6. On Monday, July 21, 2014 at 11:39 a.m, Millie Oldman, a pupil from Poplars wrote:
Thank tou to all the teachers i have had along my 8 years at poplars!! you have been a big help to get me this far all the way into the year 7!!
7. On Saturday, July 12, 2014 at 10:34 a.m, lauren thornton, a pupil from lowestoft wrote:
I am so happy to have my year 3 teacher back thank you so,so,so much
8. On Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 4:37 p.m, lauren thornton, a pupil from lowestoft wrote:
thank you to mrs johnson, mrs smith,mr gordon,mis hunt
you all are practically perfect in every way,thank you so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much, Lauren! You are a star and we are really lucky to be your teachers! Mrs Johnson
9. On Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 00:57 a.m, Louie Rose, a pupil from Lowestoft wrote:
Thank You Mrs Keeler And Mrs George (6CG/6JK) Who Helped Me Learn Punctuation !
Our pleasure Louie - although there seems to be few too many capital letters here...... :)
10. On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 4:44 p.m, mia boswell, a pupil from lowestoft wrote:
mr Norris my new teacher yeahhhh
11. On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 7:17 p.m, Georgina cook, a past pupil from Lowestoft wrote:
I will would like to say a huge thank you to Mr Norris, because he has made my year 5 levels go up so far that I am shocked with my SATS results all thanks to Mr Norris!
I would also like to say a huge thank you to the BEST head teacher Mrs Stowers you are like a second head teacher to me. I will miss with all my heart thank you everyone.
12. On Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 1:04 p.m, Georgina, a pupil from Lowestoft wrote:
I am going to miss you all because I am going to Denes and I want to come back (except for the two more days)but I am going to miss you forever!
When I am older i will see if I can be a teaching assistant I am hoping!
13. On Friday, July 19, 2013 at 00:33 a.m, Melissa Songhurst, a parent from Lowestoft wrote:
I would just like to say a huge thank you to all of the staff at Poplars for all their support over the years with my two children. I know Luke will be sad to leave, but he has so enjoyed his last year. Thank you for making it so enjoyable for him. I have been coming up to the Poplars for 10 years, so it will seem a little strange not coming back. Once again many thanks
14. On Sunday, July 14, 2013 at 8:31 p.m, jaco lawson-brown, a pupil from POPLARS wrote:
Im jacob lawson-brown and im going upto high school this week and id like to say a huge thanks to all the staff for their support and guidence in my years i highly reccomend this school to anyone
15. On Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 4:35 p.m, nicola barnes, a parent from lowestoft wrote:
I would just like to say a massive thank you to all of the teachers who have made my daughter Keira horwoods last year at primary school enjoyable! She had achieved even higher than expected through a lot of hard work and dedication and she couldn't have done it without all the hard work from her wonderful teacher Mrs keeler and Mr lee. I can't thank you all enough! A very happy mum!
16. On Monday, April 29, 2013 at 1:45 p.m, Linda, a general visitor from School Gov in Beccles wrote:
What a brillant site you have here, more than impressed.
17. On Monday, March 25, 2013 at 5:30 p.m, Georgina, a pupil from Lowestoft wrote:
I would like to say a huge thank you to all of the teachers for being the best all the time I have been there. Sadly I am leaving in July (2013) to go to Denes but I don't want to leave because It is the most fun school EVER. :) :)
18. On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 4:45 p.m, nicola barnes, a parent from poplars wrote:
Myself and my family would like to thank all the staff who looked after my daughter Keira on the trip to kingswood. Keira had a fantastic time and its a fond childhood memory that i'm sure she will remember forever. Many thanks to you all x
19. On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 4:06 p.m, sharon sandwell, a parent from lowestoft wrote:
Just want to thank the scholl for running Kingswood. My child had a great time. The teachers/non teaching staff deserve a big pat on the back,for keeping our children safe and helping them to have fun. Very well done Poplars a great school. Thank you from a very happy parent.
20. On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 3:46 p.m, Anna Coxon, a parent from Lowestoft wrote:
I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to the staff who took our children to Kingswood last week, they had an amazing time and it's a great experience for them.
21. On Saturday, March 09, 2013 at 09:06 a.m, Mrs Holzer, a staff member from Poplars Primary School wrote:
I share all parents concerns about the situation on the Somerton Avenue Road and would urge all parents to park and drive responsibly. I have spoken to the police and road safety officers many times about this issue. We are not allowed to put any kind of gate/barrier/sign outside of our school grounds or interfere with the road as it is outside of the school's control. Some of the suggested solutions include a one way system and traffic control which have in the past been blocked by local residents. Whilst we continue in talks with the county coucil can I urge any parents who feel strongly to write to their local MP and if you see any dangerous parking or driving please report it to the police!
22. On Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 1:59 p.m, Rachel Lilley, a past pupil from Lowestoft wrote:
Hi this was my only primary school and obviously the best. And I just want to wish everyone a happy and joyful future and I hope the school stays as good as it is!!! Rachel xxx
Hi Rachel - great to hear from you! Hope all is going well at High school! Mr N.
23. On Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 11:28 a.m, Mrs Stowers, a staff member from Poplars wrote:
Our school is extraordinary. The staff children and parents are so supportive and I really love itxxxx
24. On Thursday, May 25, 2006 at 1:14 p.m, the Website Administrator, a general visitor from the school wrote:
Welcome to the Guestbook! We hope you have enjoyed visiting the website. Please feel free to leave us your comments.